Are your products safe?
- As with all nutritional supplements, most ingredients are safe and natural. However, there may be some contraindications, particularly if you have an illness or condition. If so, it is advised to consult a medical practitioner for advice.
Do supplements really work?
- Yes, In fact, our formulas are science backed and supported by research. Each formula contains ingredients and amounts that are supported by research as therapeutic and effective.
Can I return my items if I am unsatisfied?
- Yes, see our return policy found here.
What is cGMP?
- cGMP is short for Certified Good Manufacturing Practices. These are the most recent and up to date manufacturing guidelines set forth by the Food and Drug Administration. In short, cGMP ensures proper and effective manufacturing to ensure quality, potency, and safety.
Are your supplements manufactured according to cGMP guidelines?
- Yes, all of our supplements are manufactured in cGMP certifies facilities. This means the FDA regularly inspects the facilities to ensure proper and effective practices.
Do you test your products for potency and validity?
- Yes, at multiple points along the manufacturing process. Firstly, each raw ingredient goes through a battery of tests to ensure identity, potency, and safety. The finished good then goes through label claim testing. This ensures that what we say is in the bottle, is in the bottle. We also test the products for safety to ensure there are no heavy metals, impurities, microbial components, and other harmful substances. Lastly, when appropriate, we test our products to ensure they are free of common allergens such as gluten, dairy, corn, and soy.